Monday, April 2, 2012

Lets Try This Blogie Thing

I've been thinking about doing a blog for awhile now.  Every time I sit down to type it up, I get tripped up with the question: "Just who is going to read this?"  I guess I keep holding my breath as I try to figure out just who I'm writing for.  But really, this isn't about writing to impress people.  I mean, sure, I'd love it if suddenly my writing becomes mainstream and to get 'discovered', but the reality is that I want to write. 

Just write. 

So, selfishly I'm going to write for myself.  This should make things easier. Hopefully.  I won't have to wear my heart on my sleeve if what I say doesn't make everyone happy, or if I don't put out the right quality of writing 'someone' was expecting.

Also, it feels pretty cool to say: "I'm going to go work on my Blog."

No comments:

Post a Comment